You have several options for adopting DataJoint workflows for your own experiments.
DataJoint Elements are designed for adoption by independent users with moderate software development skills, good understanding of DataJoint principles, and adequate IT expertise or support.
If you have not yet used DataJoint, we recommend completing our online training tutorials or attending a workshop either online or in person.
Support from DataJoint NEURO
Our team provides support to labs to adopt DataJoint workflows in their research.
- User training
- Developer training
- Data and computation hosting
- on your premises
- using your own cloud accounts
- fully managed cloud hosting by DataJoint
- Workflow execution
- configuration and automation
- optional fully managed service by DataJoint Neuro
- Interfaces for data entry, export and publishing
During alpha and beta testing phases, these services may be subsidized by the grant funding for qualified research groups.
To select the support service, apply here.